Old November 1st, 2007, 03:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Default large softbait

RichZ wrote:

You've outdone yourself on this one, Al.

I'd love to hear the tape of the interview you did with the fish, in
which one told you about the 'back breaking thing'.

I saw that interview on the Discovery channel,, the Bass "said" he would
hit one sideways to break his back, so he could easily catch it,, just
shows you how dumb bass are,, he has already caught it, when he breaks
it's back :-)

And I never realized that soft baits gave off more vibration than hard
baits. Or whatever it is you mean by 'vibrational action'.

Now that one is funny, even my rig can't cause the vibrations in a soft
plastic lure, many crank baits can generate

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control