Old October 19th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Pepperoni

Default Hows the fishin'

I can't give a recent report. 30 years ago, fishing was excellent. Shore
fishing was great, with campgrounds and multiple access points around the
lake. They had a growing fishery for stripers that was receiving a lot of
attention.

My favorite site was above the dam. I fished minnows on light line to good
effect.

Its a huge lake with a complex shoreline. When I was there, it was a new
impoundment with no weeds. Sand/gravel bottom with the occasional boulder
(big as a bathtub) for structure. I'm sure the fishing is still great.

Pepperoni

"John Franklin" wrote in message
nk.net...
How is the fishing in J Percy Priest Lake in Nashville Tenn. ? I will

be
moving there in about 4 weeks.

John