Old April 12th, 2010, 11:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

Default Bitterroot cut

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in message
Decent cutthroat...

JT

Damn fine trout ya got there JT! I can only dream of catchin' Browns that
size in my local waters. Actually, there are some local waters with wild
trout that size, but they are damn wiley (sp?) buggers and hang out in the
deepest plunge pools and seem to only feed at night on their own kind--no
night fishin' in these parts.

The Cutt, well that's a trout of a different color, none to be had around
here--unless I were to poach someone's exotic stream stretches--we call
them waters "Jurassic Parks."

I hope to hit the stream this weekend, myself.

Op

Thanks Op,

Those larger browns are pretty far and few between too. There is an olive
stone fly that comes off this time of year, they are called Skwala's. After
the long winter, some of the bigger fish are looking up to dry's for a nice
meal.

Good luck this weekend, share some photos, they are always appreciated and
enjoyed.

JT