Old April 14th, 2010, 12:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fred

Default Bitterroot cut

On 13-Apr-2010, "JT" wrote:
How is the snow pack looking for this season? We received some late snow
in
the Washington/North Idaho area (when I was fishing the Root) that help
our situation some.

---------
We are getting snow today - a couple of inches every few days
About the rain and snow pack
We need all we can get -
Snow pack is way down
I hope for a wet fishable spring N Montana
2 to 3 more weeks and then we will hit a favorite river - South .
I fear a dry spring and summer - so I want to ghet a lot of fishing in
'tween now and July
If fire season is bad I will not bother or add to the already very stressed
fish
I will give it up till the hopefully early fall rains
Or fish some lakes - I know of a VERY productive lake real close by
--
"then all bets are off and the trout had better hang deep
and be wary." - Op