Old September 26th, 2006, 02:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default New Secret Weapon spinnerbait

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
.. .
DDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I broke off my prototype last night on a
smallie. It broke 14lb Fluoro during the fight.
I got to fish from 5pm till 7pm last night. Me and a friend of mine
landed 25 smallies in those 2 hours with our biggest limit (5) going
about 15lbs. Boy do I love the fall!

And that's why I use 30 or 50 pound PowerPro. The fish don't seem to
mind and I keep a lot more of my lures for longer periods of time.
--

P.S. A tiny backlash will cost you a 1/2 spinner bait even on 50 lb Power
Pro. I launched my largest cash winnig spinner bait up the side of the

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River