Old November 18th, 2003, 02:17 AM
John Decker

Default Gore speaks at Johnny Cash tribute, reads lyrics from song

In article , Gary S. says...

On 16 Nov 2003 20:55:47 -0800, (it's no
joke,Tuco.It's a rope) wrote:

"++ Now only if that were not gratuitous on Gore's part ... guess he forgot
those lyrics when he and Clinton teamed up on NAFTA.++

I dont remember 3 million jobs being lost under Clinton/Gore, do you?

The offical statistics do not show:

Peoiple out of work so long that their unemployment benefits ran out
graduating students not finding jobs
people working for far less money
people hating their survival job, but having no choice

Things are far worse than the published statistics.

None of these people wants a handout, just a decent job at a decent
wage. But in the "new" economy, they don't even exist.

Hopefully, some other country will take pity on us and give us $87
billion to rebuild our economy.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary, ordinarly I try to stay away from political rhetoric and comments, but you
are absolutely correct in your political assessment. Furthermore, there are more
people in Texas that do not have health insurance than any other state.
increased cost of health insurance is another problem that had not been
satisfactorily addressed. It is a sad commentary that the American people have
been fooled by the Bush administration in Washington for so long.

The Bush administration will attempt to balance the Federal budget & state
budgets on the backs of the working middle class and retired persons as Federal
assistance programs are slowly eliminated. Sadly, it looks like the Bush
administration will have four more years in power after November 2004. I hope
that I am wrong!!!

John Decker