Old November 18th, 2003, 03:49 AM
Frank Looper

Default Gore speaks at Johnny Cash tribute, reads lyrics from song

"Gene Cottrell" wrote in message
The slippery slide started with Clinton/Gore after Reagan and Bush brought
us to the most prosperous time in history, now it's take most of GW's term
to try to recover from Clinton's lack of financial understanding. It

took
Clinton a while but he finally destroyed our economy. Things were really
dying in his last year in office. Thank God Gore didn't get the reigns to
bring us totally to our knees. We could have had the kind of depression

FDR
kept us in for 15 years.

Gene

You know you're going to have your character assassinated for telling the
truth like that, don't you?