Old July 12th, 2011, 08:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Scott Bellows

Default Trying to rejoin ROFF after years

Does this presage a ROFF renaissance? I hope so, because this place
has been tits-up for years.

I hope it's not daid yet. I'll keep checking in now that I've
rediscovered it, so long as you regulars are still hanging out. Is
there another forum site that's displaced it, though? Sort of like my
old go-to for advice on my old BMW, roadfly.com, got surpassed by
MyE28.com while my car sat composting in my driveway for a few years?