Old October 26th, 2004, 03:01 PM
mhood

Default John Kerry hates fishing ! ! !

While Bush was the gov of Texas, he went on a dove hunt in South Texas for
one of his NRA photo ops. He actually shot a kill-deer (a big $250 no-no
in these parts) he mistook for a dove. I've done a lot of dove hunting in
my life but I can't understand how a "sportsman" could possibly mistake a
kill-deer for a dove. It is, however, easy to understand how he could
afford the $250 fine. Gotta wonder if he can tell a crappie from a sand
bass ;-)

Fishing Arizona wrote:

Lol, I don't agree with your deductions, but I do agree to vote Bush...
So... I guess I have to agree with your final statement.

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...
If you vote for Kerry, he will ban fishing forever !

So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES fishing !

B U S H !