Old March 12th, 2007, 07:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Default Marsh Creek

I was skating the crust at Marsh Creek meadow this morning. Marsh Creek
is the headwaters of the Middle Fork of the Salmon River in central
Idaho. The Sawtooth Mountains are in the background and my skiing
companion is in the foreground. In the the summer Marsh Creek holds
spawning native (non-hatchery) Chinook salmon. Unfortunately, non-native
brook trout ruin this otherwise ideal spawning water.