Old February 24th, 2006, 03:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Lord I hate doing this but Yo Frank Reid

Frank Reid typed:
"Yeah, Frank only sends his mail that way so he can prove he's Mr.
IT Security. ;-)"

Mastered that job, so just quit it yesterday. Moving to a new career
track next week. Now I get to take on all of IT instead of the most
hated part. Hit the road Monday for Omaha. Doncha just love moving
in mid-Winter?

Have a good move, Frank, and try to stay upright. Er, scratch that. Please
hit the deck if something is flying at you.
--
TL,
Tim