Old May 11th, 2006, 12:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Browning Baitcastin Reels

Check out the Tica's.
http://digitaldagger.com/

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

"David Vito" wrote in message
Yeah, I know.

Just shopping around that's all. I'll probably end up with another scorp.
I was hoping to get some feedback on other reels besides Shimano. I
really like my shimano's, I have a quantum that I want to like, but it's
a bit flakey.
I would be hard pressed to get another energy series reel.
There has to be reels that are just as good as Shimano for the price...
Doesn't there?

I've heard some good things about Tica reels, and have played with some of
the spinning reels. They feel as good or better than my Stradics! Tell
you what Dave, why don't you buy some and post a review here and on
OutdoorFrontiers!!! :-)
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com