Old October 9th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Todd Enders

Default Rainbow's End (long)

In Bill Mason wrote:

Reading this TR, I was pretty sure that you were not going to make
it in to work. I almost had a new hero! Nice report though.

Sorry to disappoint, Bill. :-) If there were any money
in being a trout/fishing bum, I'd have made a career of it
long ago. :-) Trust me, if there were *any* way I could have
got out of going back to work that afternoon, I'd have stayed,
but short of ending up in hospital, I was expected to be there
to cover for the other person. Of course, I *could* have
stayed anyway, and assured my elevation to trout bum status,
until they repossessed the car, foreclosed on the mortgage,
and all that rot... :-) But then, I'd be hard-pressed to
afford new rods, reels, flylines, etc, plus I'd be forced
to walk/hitchhike to fishing spots. No fun in that! :-)

Todd (remove hook to reply)