Old July 13th, 2010, 02:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default Best tippet systems?

On 2010-07-12 20:07:55 -0400, riverman said:

What have folks found for the best way to store their tippet in their
vest (or chest pack) so that its easily accessible and dispensable?

--riverman

Inside pocket of my vest. Leaders in top pocket, while tippet spools
in next one down (3,4,5,6x). The particular spool that I am using
(usually an Orvis 5x fluorocarbon) goes in a small pocket on the bottom
inside.

The spool has one of those little rubber thingies with an eyelet thru
which the bitter end is pulled.

Works for me.

Dave