Old July 13th, 2010, 05:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

Default Best tippet systems?

On 12-Jul-2010, riverman wrote:

umber.nntp.dca.giganews.com rec.outdoors.fishing.fly:500754

What have folks found for the best way to store their tippet in their
vest (or chest pack) so that its easily accessible and dispensable?

--riverman

I carry spools of tippet in 2 allocated fly vest prockets 1X thru 6X
I cannot see line smaller than 6X
I also carry a very thin ballistic cloth wallet of 7 1/2 ft and 9' pre-made
leaders in a few different sizes
Then
Then - sal****er gear - where I add OX and a bit heavier and spools up thru
4x
I alos have a leader wallet of a few diff tapers. lengths and heavier
weights - heavier of course than my freshwater gear

These all take up very little room in my fly vest.

Fred