Old November 12th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Wayne Harrison

Default Fly Fishing History 1A

"Bill Kiene" wrote

(utterly pedestrian tale snipped)

These are serious facts and the fact that most here don't know this doesn't
surprise. You had to be working in a large fly shop or sporting goods

store
that sold a lot of flies at that time in fly fishing history.

For every dumb ego driven misinformed comment I get about my posts, I get
several lovely emails thanking me for taking the time post accurate
information.

If there was not so many lovely people lurking here, I would not bother.

wooo-hooo! mr. rogers with an attitude.

wayno (and, in the same vein: see jane run. see dick run. see them too
lovely kids run together. run, dick and jane.)