Old May 1st, 2009, 09:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
alaskaguy

Default Community Outdoors Gallery and Waypoint sharing

On Apr 29, 5:00*pm, linuxjet wrote:
* * I've been working on a website that allows members to store and
track waypoint information. * Public or private each member of the
site can create waypoints using a google based map. *Each point on the
map allows hunters and fisherman the ability to track details about
specific trips or locations. *The details related to the points are
treated as an incident or occurrence at that waypoint and each
waypoint can have an unlimited amount of occurrences. *This ability
gives you the ability to track details of these points over time.
* * *Possible uses of the waypoints can be tracking fishing holes
thoughout the course of a year or more, to just marking the location
of your hosted tournaments to give visitors a visual look at the
location. *All of these points can be kept private or shared with
other site members or groups. * There is also a gallery which allows
members to track and link photos to the waypoints if they choose.

If you would like to check it out go to:http://www.fishingaces.comhttp://www.huntingaces.com

Be sure to create and account. *Members get to have all the fun...

james

Am I correct that all this can be done without making the maps and/or
photos public? Interested...but would like to be 110% on privacy
aspect.

Family-Outdoors
www.family-outdoors.com