Old April 5th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Why is Fishing a Dying Sport

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
s.com...
But, WE need to get more women and young people exposed to and involved

in
the outdoor world. Unless WE take the responsibility to teach the next
generation that there is more to the world than a computer/tv screen,
numbers are going to continue to go down.

And here I sit in front of my computer screen conversing with gentlemen
around the country instead of out doing service calls and making money to
support my hobby. LOL.

LOL, I agree, it is ironic, isn't it? And here I am, working feverishly on
getting a television show and website going, with the intention of getting
more women and young people involved. It's kind of a Catch-22, I want
people to watch the show, and participate on the website, but I want them to
get away from the television and computer and get outdoors.

Oh well, what's a person to do? Oh yeah, go fishing and take someone with
you!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com