Old April 10th, 2007, 12:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default nc easter bass fishing

"Charlie Choc" wrote in message
On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:45:35 -0600, Willi wrote:

Charlie probably has a much better picture using
one of his big close up lens.

Here's one of the croc. The only time I got nervous around the gators was
when I
almost paddled into one at the takeout at 9 Mile Pond, although I did try
and
keep track of where they were while we were paddling. ;-)

Those things are just incredibly mean looking! If ever a creature looked
like it could cheerfully eat a human, it would be a croc, even moreso than
an alligator in my estimation.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com