Old April 10th, 2007, 01:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default nc easter bass fishing

Willi wrote:

First picture is one swimming next to the kayak on a small pond we were
fishing. I got used to them and comfortable with them swimming around
the kayak. I even had one swim under it. However, I think I would have
freaked if I had tipped the kayak.

The second picture is of a salt Croc. Now those you have to be a bit
more concerned about. Charlie probably has a much better picture using
one of his big close up lens.

Willi

neat photos... where were they taken?

there is simply no way i'm going to kayak around gators, much less a
croc. i don't think i'd have a problem with gators as long as i'm in a
proper boat. i think crocs are best viewed on film from the relative
safety of a theater seat. kayaking around them? yikes!

jeff