Old September 13th, 2008, 04:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

Default Did a little boat dock skipping today...

Today, my friend Gil and I decided to play hooky from the real world and do
a little fishing together, something we don't get enough opportunity to do.

We picked a clear water lake close to town and decided that we'd fish
minimal tackle. I chose to use my 7' medium spinning rod spooled with 10
pound PowerPro. For lures, I chose simply the OutdoorFrontiers 5"
Tournament Stix, wacky rigged.

Here's one of the fish caught between 12:00 noon and 4:00 p.m. when I had to
leave to meet with friends.

--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com