Old November 1st, 2009, 04:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
dan

Default Sal****er Fishing Guides and Charter Captains

Just wanted to mention that we have a free website where fishing
guides can register and post a free ad, describing their services,
location, methods, etc, as well as post their website or contact
information, and we allow two pictures to be posted as well. The
site is divided into various geographic areas, so fisherman can search
for fishing guides (and fishing lodges) by areas of the world. Also
have a section where fisherman can post free ads when they have
fishing gear to sell.

dan
http://www.MyFishingPlaces.com