Old October 2nd, 2003, 10:27 AM
Sphynx

Default Feeding Bluefish ???

PUCK FITTSBURGH wrote:
On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 02:41:57 GMT, "Sphynx" wrote:

PSmith9626 wrote:
The trick is to find hungry bluefish.If they are not hungry--just get them
angry.

Get them angry? When are they not angry? :-)

When cuda are after them then they are just scared

You must be refering to the smaller blues they get down south.
Up here those big 15 to 20+ lb bluefish school up and they
are not afraid of much anything. Although cuda are rare
up here we had them one summer in good numbers, if only
briefly.

I once saw a big blue, say 15 or so pounds cut in two and with
the head floating past me. Wish I saw the shark that did it.

--
Sphynx