Old March 10th, 2010, 10:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

Default fishing dog

"jeff" wrote in message
1st trip of 2010, shad fishing...and 1st time on the boat for gia. she
did well, and i think she'll be a good companion on future trips...

water too high and temps still below 50, so no shad for us...but a great
afternoon on the water in a cypress creek.

Oh yeah! First you post to ROFF about not caring to associate with
"manunkind," and I know this is a direct reference to me, as you muttered it
in your sleep, when stayed down at Harkers Island and now you post pics of
Gia *in the boat*! The only time, during our fishing trip, that I was
allowed *in the boat* was after I had fueled it, washed andd waxed it, and
only to clean up the empty liquor and beer containers!

Of course, pic #4 reminds me of hanging my head over the gunnels on the ride
back to Greenville, after tossing all of the trash overboard, I became sea
sick--your driving sucks!

Love,

Op