Old July 22nd, 2005, 06:16 PM
Charlie Choc

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:36:27 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote
No, I saw your photo on abpf. That's Fawn Weedbed alright
with far fewer weeds than I remember. How was the fishing ?

hellfire, forty, what a silly question; you know fish can't be caught
from a non-existant lake!

Yeah, and I'd be shocked to learn that fish were
caught from that "lake". Charlie's pix look like
a lake but the weedbeds extend far out from the
shore, they almost met in the middle the year I
hiked by there, making fishing impossible most of
the fishing season. Even if you could somehow cast
over all the weeds and accidentally hook a fish you'd
never be able to drag it back through all the weeds
to land it.

There aren't any weed beds around Fawn Lake. You can't see the lake when you
"hike by", if you even did. You saw the old beaver ponds if you saw anything.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com