Old February 12th, 2010, 11:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Jonathan Cook

Default Alaska idea?

On Feb 12, 12:01*pm, DaveS wrote:

fish. The roadtrip place to go is the Kenai Peninsula South of

We drove Kenai, Homer, Seward, and even over to Valdez. One thing to
watch for is that the regulations are tortuous, and dynamic. Waters
that look good on the map are closed at various times, and despite
your best planning may become closed without much notice.

That said, our trip was not centered around fishing so I didn't spend
much time looking into it, or trying to plan the correct time to be
there for fishing.

Jon.