Old July 25th, 2005, 09:59 PM
JustPassingThrough

I really appreciate all the assistance. I tried using thread and it worked
beautifully. I also switched to fresh (well, directly out of the freezer)
liver and I added a bit of garlic juice to the container. The other hadn't
gone bad. I had it in the fridge but it was no longer fresh and it wasn't
producing. So a special thanks for the freshness tip. I caught three this
past weekend which probably doesn't seem like many but I fish in a park here
in Toronto and there's a lot of fishing pressure on a very small pond so the
fish are few and far between. Anyway, thank you all for your
assistance.