Old August 28th, 2008, 10:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default IT'S BIDEN....

Sos, different day, David. There was corruption during Clinton's
administration and it was just as handily covered up. It is the way
the game is played. Unfortunately, Obama has already shown that he is
not above taking a little "under the table", re Rezko. Here are some
quotes from YOUR side of the aisle:

"You never hear the specifics."
-- Hillary Clinton, speaking about his Issue Plans

"I think he can be ready, but right now I don't believe he is. The
Presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training."
-- Senator Joe Biden, when asked if Barack Obama is ready to be
President

"I know Senator McCain has a lifetime of experience he will bring to
the White House--and Senator Obama has a speech he gave in 2002."
-- Hillary Clinton, about Obama's leadership

"We still don't have a lot of answers."
-- Hillary Clinton, about the Rezko scandal

These are YOUR folks, David, not mine. The man is not qualified.
From what I have seen and heard and read, he should have a 10 - 20
point lead on McCain. Turn on the telly, read a mag/newspaper and it
is all about Barack. McCain is somewhere in the background. And, yet
McCain is ahead in many polls *even during the Dem Convention. The
talk today among my friends was "Obama's Temple". I knew JFK. I
voted for him (my first national election - 1960). Barack Obama is
not a JFK no matter how he tries to embellish his appearance tonight.

Arrest those that have done wrong. Send them to jail. Surely with a
Dem controlled House and Senate you should be able to do that.

Dave