Old March 22nd, 2005, 03:54 AM
Peter Yi

www.kesagami.com

"MB" wrote in message
. net...
Repeat of a previous post, but a lot more straightforward - I am looking
for a place to go fishing for trophy pike over the Labor Day weekend.
That is, flying in on Friday, 9/2/05, flying home on Monday, 9/5/05. Two
solid days of fishing, it is what it is when you live in NJ and want to
fish in Canada. It is just me, one person, no wife, no friends, no kids,
just me. I don't want to be penalized for coming to fish alone and
charged any sort of single occupancy fee because I can't sell the people
around me on coming to Canada, I want to be rewarded for coming solo. I
don't care about accommodations so long as they are clean. I don't care
about fancy food so long as there is some food (and it's clean . All I
care about is getting off of a plane and getting onto a boat with a
qualified guide who can put me onto trophy pike. I'd rather not lug my
entire rod, reel and tackle ensemble to Canada, but that sounds like the
norm. I'd just assume use someone elses well maintained and condition
appropriate rod, reel and tackle, but whatever. I don't mind prop or
float planes, so long as they work. I don't mind driving the last leg of
the trip, so long as it is under 3 hours of driving. I'd rather be there
fishing first thing on Saturday, 9/3, two full days, not flying up from
some overnight in-transit destination to fish 1 1/2 days. Again, trophy
pike, not looking for bass or walleye (unless I'm eating the latter while
talking about the trophy pike that I just caught). Musky are fine, but I
can catch muskies here, I'm looking for trophy pike. Time is running out,
I am not getting a lot of good responses out of these newsgroups, just
spam, junk mail and probably some viruses. I need to book something and
soon. Please help!