Old September 28th, 2009, 04:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default OT Excellent "How To" Column

On Sep 27, 12:58*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
David F wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
You're saying liberals are trying to impose their "religion"
on the citizenry. That's hilarious. I believe Todd the phony
fly fisherman expressed a similar idiotic sentiment here on
roff.

But hey, look on the bright side, no one will ever accuse you
or Todd of being a liberal or a "supposed intellectual".

Nonetheless the liverals do provide comic relief.

That's odd, in all the coverage I've seen of ****ed off
right-wing whackjobs at town halls and teabagger rallies
and birther forums I haven't seen a single one laughing.

;ljakjsdf??

Bama rules!!

Roll Tide Roll !!

I have a soft spot in my heart (and head ;-) for Alabama football.

An thus.......?

Ken Fortenberry
formerly of Guntersville, Alabama

Yeah, you've told us more than we ever wanted to know about tidewater
genetics.

g.