Old May 26th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Joe Gardham

Default Edgar Sealey Centrepin reel

Hi Folks,
Need a bit of help/advice.
I have recently acquired an Edgar Sealey 4 1/2" Centrepin Reel.
It is called a Freewinde (the 'e' on the end is deliberate).
It is a really nice reel, and runs very smoothly. I am a pole/match man I'm
afraid, so I probably won't use it.
I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice as to its value/worth?
I'm not sure I'd want to sell it, but dont want my young 'un using it if its
valuable/collectable.
I've scoured the internet and ebay, but can only find Edgar Sealey Rods,
further increasing my curiosity.
I hope somebody out there knows something about it.
Thanks for your time
Tight Lines!

x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD