Old December 5th, 2007, 02:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Default Best Scent

Joshuall wrote:
We've used Bang in the Shad and Crawfish scents for several years. Are
wondering what the rest of the group uses/recommends and why. Looking
forward to tyring something new. As ususal Thanks guys and gals.

Say what you want,, but I have tested scents, same lures, same action ,
same time, in front of the same fish.

MEGA STRIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hands down, nothing touches it, three to one catch rates, and you can
make 25 cast before reapplying it

Click the link at the bottom of my home page
http://ezknot.com
I get nothing from those guys,, just love their product

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control