Old January 26th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Wayne Knight

"Padishar Creel" wrote in message

Now that is funny! My favorite, for some reason, is the Abel Plier/Knife
Combo for $300. I am an admitted and not in recovery gadget man, but boy
howdy, I can't image ever being rich enough to drop $300 on a set of
pliers
and knife (unless it came with a 4 stroke motor)

It's only money and it's not like you can take it with you when you go.

Not that the pliers are that great anyway, they're useless for pinching
barbs on small flies. I carry mine in my tackle bag but can't remember the
last time I used it. The knife is very good, but not $70 better than a
Gerber.

The key to getting those gadgets Chris to to attend conservation auctions
and hope the things you want come up early before the other attendees get
too drunk to use common sense.