Old April 6th, 2005, 11:58 PM

I understand the negative perceptions surrounding small electric
outboard motors. However, there may be an opportunity to provide better
products in the future by understanding what will make an electric
outboard attractive to consumers. I would like to ask all those that
own an outboard engine between 2-10HP (gas, electric, or trolling) to
participate in a survey if willing. All participants will receive a $5
certificate from amazon.com and have a chance to win $200 cash. To
participate in the survey go to www.outboardsurvey.com and click on the
link. I am also looking for people to talk to in person more about this
subject and ask for volunteers that I can interview over the phone. The
interview would take approximately 20 minutes. If that is too long I
could easily shorten it. Any help would be appreciated.