Old December 16th, 2011, 01:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

Default What the hell has happened to this place?

On Dec 14, 8:32*am, s g wrote:
On Dec 10, 7:12*pm, "Tim J."
wrote:

jeff typed:

On 12/10/2011 3:59 PM, Tim J. wrote:
Frank Reid © *typed:
On Dec 9, 10:45 pm, *wrote:
On Dec 5, 11:16 am, Frank Reid © *wrote:

Go on FB and search "ROFF" in the search bar.
Frank Reid

I rather like this place now -- just a few old timers gathered
around a dying campfire.

WHO YOU CALLING OLD!!!

You remember 300 baud modems, floppy disks, and parallel ports,
right? Need I say more?

300 baud?? *jeez, you guys are geezer geeks!

Yep. I don't know where ol' Stan has gone lately, but he has geezer geek
stories that would curl your hair.
--
TL,
Tim

Stan is still sometimes lurking. *I'm so old my stories have forgotten
me.

The groundhog has not forgotten.
Frank Reid