Old September 23rd, 2004, 12:42 AM
Derek.Moody

Default Further advice please

In article , david
wrote:
Well, too advice from here...went back to Mudeford, by the green light, cast
a hook with a mackeral flapper then again with a piece of mackeral.

Went just before dusk and stayed till well dark!

Zilch. Nowt. Nuffink.

Ah well, it happens...

Added to which the flipping handle fell off my sons (inexpensive) reel!

....that too.

What am I doijng wrong? Or is it common to have utterly fruitless trips?

Everyone has a blank from time to time. What are you doing wrong? No idea,
there are a dozen possibilities - you may be able to deduce one from my
response to your invitation (below).

I fancy popping out again tomorrow, might try Chesil beech (I live in
salisbury). Anyone fancy a trip??

Not the Chesil ta, but if you just want to catch a dozen or so reasonable
fish in the general Weymouth/Portland area then OK, I'm up for it - but not
just now, crap tides; however if you were thinking of going towards the end
of next week...

The email address below is valid.

Cheerio,