Old November 13th, 2010, 01:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default nc

On 11/12/2010 10:54 AM, Wayne Harrison wrote:
wrote in message
. ..
wrote in news:4cce9daa$0$14826$bbae4d71
@news.suddenlink.net:

On 10/31/2010 9:53 PM, MrGrey wrote:
Wow! Nice rig.... Looks like you ran out of water mate.... LOL You

have
to wait for about 8 hours?
I wish I was there. Looks like a nice beach... Where is that?
MrGrey1

wrote in message
On 10/30/2010 7:59 PM, jeff wrote:

thanks... place is shark island, part of the sand shoals off cape
lookout, north carolina. waited about 5-6 hours for return of tides.
got caught fishing on the other side of island when tide drained. it

was
still rising when we were able to get off, but after sunset. an
excellent adventure...great beach, all over.

HAHAHA, What a DORK! Let your ship get beached in a falling tide? Talk
about a person totally oblivious to his surroundings. (LOL) Hey ****-
for-brains, so you were on the other side of the island, the receding
water (for 2 to 5 hours) should have alerted you (maybe NOT S-F-B)that
the the tide was going out.

Oh well, dumb asses like you are the reason excellent maritime rescue
exist.

Precise Tide charts are nothing new, In case you didn't know (LOL)!!!!!

suppose you kiss my ass, you anonymous, arrogant, ****-eating troll!

i'd love to see your pompous ass in the middle of the grassy islands off the
cape lookout bight about midnight, trying to find your way back to some
goddam hovel on harker's island. sleeping in the boat would be too good for
you.

a. wayne harrison
one of jeff's many friends.

thanks wayno... i did feel like a dumb ass though. and i don't begrudge
a good chuckle at my mishap. we had a good time, a hearty laugh at our
plight, and i posted the photos so others could smile in whatever manner
they chose. it was fun, ended well, and left a fine memory.

the enchantment of fishing and the pursuit of fish in beautiful places,
in large measure for me, is that it often causes me to lose touch with
most other issues and concerns in my life (and other's as well).

jeff