Old January 25th, 2006, 10:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Anyone else???

Yup... I'm bummin' too about Jerry. It aint gonna be the same without him!

Tell Dave that appropriate attire is HIGHLY reccommeded.... but bring them
along!

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
Woo Hoo,

I might be bringing Dave and Jeremy as well, that will be a wild week for
sure. We will also be bringing supplies to make some baits while we are
there. I'm going out to catch baitfish the first two days so I can match
the hatch, then pour my arsenal of baits. Charles and Joe we might need to
do some fair trade agreements for soft plastics and spinnerbaits. I'm
getting pumped up for this one, as first place will be mine this year..
The only down part is Jerry will not be there. It's just not gonna be the
same without ya Jerry. I was looking forward to at least 1 day on the SS
minnow

--
www.wermieerniebaits.com
Making fish regret their decision on a daily basis
"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
news
http://www.midtennclassic.org/roster.htm

Things are looking good for the Southern Classic 2006, and now that
Alwaysfishking has officially signed up, the race for second place is on!
Maybe this year, one of us will be able to lose that title and finally
add a first place win to our collection. I know I'm sure going to try...

I haven't seen water since the 3rd of October... so I'm more than ready
to get the boat wet and start the season. We're usually able to fish year
around, but unfortunately... I haven't. I'm about ready to say to hell
with all this work, take a few days off and ride up to Lake Barkley to
post a mid-winter fishing report. (Plus I want to see the lake while it's
in draw-down. LOL)

Anyway, if you are planning on signing up for the 2006 Southern
Classic... it's time! Also, reservations are being taken now for the
motel. All the information is on our site: http://www.midtennclassic.org

As usual, it doesn't matter if you're a beginner or veteran angler, it's
all about getting together for a hell of a lot of fun and some of the
souths finest fishing!