Old September 16th, 2011, 01:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Default Pre-Fishing Report

please look for big dale from texas...he used to go to mountain home for
that show every year. i'd like to know he's still dazzling folks with
his wit and yarns...if you see him, tell him the hophead sweatshirt
still serves me well and give him warm regards from his carolina friend...

diablo just came out with a new yak...nimble and worth a look. more yak
than stand-up paddle board. very well made. i've just seen the photos,
so i'll be interested in your take. sleek and stable craft.

jeff

On 9/15/2011 8:34 AM, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

The 6th through 9th of October, I'll be in Mountain Home, Arkansas for
the FFF Southern Council Conclave. The two main days of the event are
Friday and Saturday. I'm in charge of the vendors for the show. Will
get a look at the Diablo Paddlesports hybrid stand up paddle boards.
Half SUP, half kayak. REALLY sound cool.

Frank Reid