Old August 9th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Ronnie Garrison

So, how many people here use a spoon? If you don't, why not? If you use
a spoon, do you use a trailer? Mine came with a silver/foil trailer
that looks good.

I have used the Timber King spoon - comes with a skirt on it - and the
Johnson Silver Minnow with a pork rind strip trailer, or a plastic
trailer, a good bit at Eufaula and Seminole around the grass beds. Work
pretty good. I got most of my bass at Eufaula in a 1984 Top Six on the
Timber King spoon, had 10 weighing 19 pounds and all but two of them hit
it, including one about 5 pounds. Came in 18th that year.

Have not used them much lately - don't know why. They do look great and
catch fish. I like the gold Timber King with a white skirt.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com