Old August 9th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Bryan Scott

New here, but needed to reply. My brother and I fished this past
weekend at Amistad and he refused to use anyhting else. He caught two
2.0-2.5lb LM on a silver Nemire spoon. He was bouncing it just under
the surface, it had amazing action. He said that he had lots and lots
of strikes, could have been other sunfish but....... He thought maybe
the Bass were short striking, so he added a trailer and didn't get a
hit, so he took it off. He also tried a grub trailer, with no effect.
So he just went back to fishing it straight. So all in all it
performed, but not sure how well, I caught 3 bass to his 1 using a
pumpkin pepper Zoom worm Texas Rigged. About two weeks ago I used a 3/4
oz spoon (Jehnsen?) jigging it up and down under a bridge in 22ft of
water and hooked up three times, only one LM the other Stiper and Gar.