Old September 16th, 2008, 11:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default t TR and More...

On Sep 16, 12:37*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:11:35 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
On Sep 15, 10:02*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:

Dave
(And if ya wanna check out my dick and see if it dribbles, let me
know. *I'll whip it out for ya. *I'll even let you see my tighty
whities.)

Lot of dribbling Dicks on here lately.

At least I have a functional dick, Girly Man.

d;o)

Quite possibly, most unfortunate that the same can not be said for
your brains.

You stupid *******s never give up, you´re just too ****ing stupid to
realise how ****ing stupid you are.

You and your mates have taken something away from me LaCourse,
something I loved, and if ever I get the chance to return the favour,
I will.

Keep that in mind, **** for brains.