Old April 15th, 2007, 02:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now

Default Custom Stick Baits O.T

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:31:31 -0400, "Fishking"
wrote:

Ok we have some of the color charts done and some new additions including
the crystal sticks. opinions on colors?
specifically designed for nose hooking and wacky rigging. Here is a full
size of one of the color charts for the crystal sticks. I can't stand the
swatchs I see evrywhere so we decided a full size image of the baits was
needed. Thoughts????

Got to agree with full size/ Saw several colors I would use. You
have two reds, I'd guess one is red something and the other is red?

Let me know when I can order!

Dan

Remove the x for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!