Old April 15th, 2007, 03:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jim Laumann

Default Custom Stick Baits O.T

Randy

Can't argue w/ Steve and Jerry - the full color is most helpful.

On my monitor (21") they look to be a little over 4.5" long and about
5/16" wide. Is that close to the size you are making them?

Jim

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:31:31 -0400, "Fishking"
wrote:

Ok we have some of the color charts done and some new additions including
the crystal sticks. opinions on colors?
specifically designed for nose hooking and wacky rigging. Here is a full
size of one of the color charts for the crystal sticks. I can't stand the
swatchs I see evrywhere so we decided a full size image of the baits was
needed. Thoughts????