Old April 12th, 2006, 01:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default MTC/SOUTHERN CLASSIC NEED NUMBERS...

wrote in message
ups.com...
OK, Guys I still need some of your Cell #'s and where you are staying?

Numbers needed: Mike, Rob, Pat, Randy, Kevin, Drew

Here is what I have so far

TERRACE:

JOE, TERRY, CHARLES, JUSTIN, PAT, DAN, STEVE (STEVE DO YOU STILL HAVE
SOME MORE COMMING DOWN WITH YOU?)

Well, that bum son of mine evidently is in the process of getting a job, so
his appearance is now doubtful. My Canadian friend? I haven't heard from
him recently so I don't know if he's coming or not. I'll send him an email
and see if I can find out.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com