Old April 15th, 2006, 06:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default MTC/SOUTHERN CLASSIC NEED NUMBERS...

Add another to the Terrace with us Justin. Rob Storm will be staying there
too...

wrote in message
ups.com...
OK, Guys I still need some of your Cell #'s and where you are staying?

Numbers needed: Mike, Rob, Pat, Randy, Kevin, Drew

Here is what I have so far

TERRACE:

JOE, TERRY, CHARLES, JUSTIN, PAT, DAN, STEVE (STEVE DO YOU STILL HAVE
SOME MORE COMMING DOWN WITH YOU?)

MOTEL: CHRIS, TIM

DUPLEX: SEAN, JERRY, DREW

Is this correct?? Where is everyone else staying? Still a little room
in the Terrace.

Those who paid down payment for first night at the Terrace:

Joe/Terry, Steve/Kevin, Dan

Guys email me at My number is 859-576-7857

-Justin