Old June 22nd, 2009, 12:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default western nc

caught lots of typical western nc rainbows and a few browns...didn't
take as many photos as usual, and i didn't visit any of the speck waters
this trip as i had some personal stuff to attend to that limited my
fishing, plus i was a bit lazy and simply laid about enjoying the sounds
of the creek and feeding the birds. ... best fish were caught in the
wild waters up near sassafrass... still my favorite place on earth,
though i'm gettin less adept and able at my drop-ins, rock-hopping, and
climb-outs.

graham county is getting choked with motorcycles, and there is a lot
more traffic on the roadways now, but it remains a lovely area i hope to
move to soon... this trip, i met a nice lady from south africa who is
now one of my neighbors up on england branch and arturo from mexico, who
is married to a cherokee and has lived on cornsilk branch for about 14
years - and who understands capitalism far better than anyone i've
encountered thus far...

jeff

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version