Old January 15th, 2004, 05:45 AM
Calif Bill

Default Boat Shows

For a first bass boat, I would look at used. Talk to your local guys. If
you are in a place with cold temps, a dual console would be nice for those
runs across the lake. Look at what the locals run size wise. Big waters,
big boats. With the economy as it has been, should be lots of late models
for decent prices. Only problem, is guys are trying to sell boats for what
they owe and with low down payment, their loan is more than the boats worth.
Check www.boattraderonline.com

Bill

"ales" wrote in message
.. .
Hi Everybody.
Looking for a website that will list the upcoming Boat Shows. I am
interested in buying a Bass fishing boat. I heard you can get the best
deals at a show. I have found a few sites but thought someone might know

of
one I may have missed.

I'm also curious as to what your thoughts are on purchasing a boat. What
make and models would you consider looking into and which ones would you
stay away from? What would you look for in a boat? This will be my first
bass boat. So I am looking for a good beginner boat.
Any suggestions will be a big help.

Thank you for your time.
Shawn