Old January 15th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Bob La Londe

Default Boat Shows

Don't know where you are, but there is a Boat Show in Phoenix thru this
sunday.

Bill had good basic advice by the way.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

"ales" wrote in message
.. .
Hi Everybody.
Looking for a website that will list the upcoming Boat Shows. I am
interested in buying a Bass fishing boat. I heard you can get the best
deals at a show. I have found a few sites but thought someone might know

of
one I may have missed.

I'm also curious as to what your thoughts are on purchasing a boat. What
make and models would you consider looking into and which ones would you
stay away from? What would you look for in a boat? This will be my first
bass boat. So I am looking for a good beginner boat.
Any suggestions will be a big help.

Thank you for your time.
Shawn