Old December 28th, 2003, 07:09 PM
Joe

Default After watching the Bass Masters Classic again today...

Kind of like using HTML sigs on this NG? ;-)
Joe Z.
"DWM 5150" wrote in message
My opinion of Mike Iaconelli remains the same. He made a complete and
total ass of himself. You never saw Yelas, Van Damm, or Hite act like
that when they won their crowns. To me the way Iaconelli acted rates
right up there with Terrell Owens(49ers-the Sharpie incident) & Joe
Horn(Saints-the cell phone)....classless.
I believe that you should act as if you've been there before. I wonder
if Iaconelli had a Sharpie on board would if he'd taken it out and
signed the fish?

JH33

----

GO DAWGS !!!/HTML